WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files that web pages store in the browser of the user who visits them, necessary to provide web browsing with advantages in the provision of interactive services.
Tipos posibles de cookies
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website, and is not registered on the user's disk.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies can also be:
- Own: these are cookies generated by the website itself that is being visited.
- Third parties: these are cookies that are received when you browse that website, but have been generated by a third service that is hosted on it.
Purposes of cookies
- Technical purposes: They are necessary for the operation of the website. They are also strictly necessary. They make it possible to control traffic from the server to multiple users at once, identification and access as a system user, etc.
- Customization: They make it possible for each user to configure aspects such as the language in which they want to view the web page or locale.
- Analysis or performance: They allow you to measure the number of visits and browsing criteria of different areas of the website anonymously.
- Advertising: They allow to implement parameters of efficiency in the advertising offered on the web pages.
- Behavioral advertising: They allow to implement parameters of efficiency in the advertising offered on the web pages, based on information about the behavior of users.
How to change your cookie settings
You may restrict, block or delete cookies from this website or any other website, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the 'Help' function will show you how to do it.
How to uninstall cookies
If you want to delete from your browser the cookies registered by www.layetana.com, here are links to instructions for different browsers:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Safari: https://www.replicon.com/customer-zone2/kb-2840/ menu Go to Safari menu > Preferences. In the Privacy section, tap the Details button Select the website that stores cookies and tap Delete, or tap Delete All to clear all cookies